Cursor Catalogue 2 Cursor Catalogue 2

wow

some really amazing effects! i'd be really interested to see the actionscript behind some of those. if you're willing to send me the .fla file (or just some code samples) my email address is xlr8ingpig @ gmail . com . keep it a secret if you like but it'll only be for my own interest. look foward to a response :) keep the good work up

Simod

DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups

hmm

You really are getting a slating from a lot of reviewers on here. I must admit i didn't like this game, it was very frustrating to control - but i can tell a lot of time went into this. The 3D stuff is cool, and even though its kinda buggy, you've clearly used a lot of coding and stuff that most of your reviewers couldn't manage themselves. I hope you have better luck with whatever you do next, people on here need to get a life.

Sugar-wine Tutorial Sugar-wine Tutorial

interesting stuff

what does it taste like?

WondaBread responds:

If you don't syphon it it will taste like ass because of the dead yeast otherwise it tastes fuckin delicious.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

nice game, really addictive

very well done, but you're wasting a lovely physics engine! when you crash, you just stop, why dont you let us see the physics of the horrific crashes? its all i ever played trial bike pro for...

WOW What a Race! WOW What a Race!

awesome

quality game, really cleverly made and all, especially the recorded stuff...nice work

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

well i guess it was pretty cool...

but keeping it on frontpage for weeks on end like you did with AH is just stupid man, c'mon tom, let someone else have a go*...

*like me

Freds Adventure Freds Adventure

awesome

reminded me of simon the sorcerer. i wish i had time to bother completing this though. jeez it must have taken a while to make. anyway, good luck with future projects.

Flash Tips 1-3 Flash Tips 1-3

kickass tutorial

i've always wondered how changing the menu was done. and now i know! hurrah for Denvish!

Make a Spinning Cube Tut. Make a Spinning Cube Tut.

ooo this was cool

im awful at making 3D in flash (outside of swift3D) so this helped. it was cleverly thought up... keep this sort of stuff coming

Video Game Sim Video Game Sim

nice game

but HOW did you extract the sims sounds? please reply :)